Friday, November 13, 2009

zaman kegemilangan 2007


too many mistakes i've done in my life..
there s no point to me to be Good people. and i knew most wishes for a thousand plans to repair bad sector in this life.. but still on bad statmanst! i Failed...

there's reason i need to smoke.. 1st s i felt bored towards my life..
2nd is strassed a lot and 3rd is.. no one care and understand me..

But i knew it now.. there's no need to be metalic people.. and i must break with tobacco.. and i know there's people wish that i'll stop....

inside my heart.. i wish that i can stop it. today i've left 1months and i'm on trial to stop..

yupss.. its really hurt to stop... i already sufered!! and i become cruel and anger.. i hate people and i hate unindexable friends..

But inside deep in my heart... there's special smile. there's great proud to own myself. only Jesus can change me up again.

1 comment:

  1. you are Health care presenter.. b the truth on you ownself Bro...

    ReplyDelete